Monday, November 26, 2007

Riddle

SORRY if you looked t the blog before I made a mistake and posted the wrong questions. I guess I have too much stuff on my mind.Louise got the brain bruisers question. I know she would like a little competition.

Food Trivia
Three expensive words. B.L.C. Most famous comes from Maryland. An unusual cake.

Backfin Lump Crabmeat

Brain Bruisers
"MCE" times three. Young children will know the answer. It can get dangerous....

Three blind mice

RIDDLE
What do you call it if your toes have a good cry?

Football

TODAY'S QUESTIONS




Food Trivia Question
Most people say..."ugghh!" Ingredient in worcestershire sauce. Seven long thin smelly letters. Packed in oil.



Brain Bruisers Question

Seven letters that can destroy. Part of it copies the D.N.A. It spins around a point. Big in the Pacific


RIDDLE:

Why is it dangerous to yawn at the beach?

1 comment:

Bobby said...

ahchove