Tuesday, November 06, 2007

RIDDLE





Bobby got the whole answer so he is the winner . Mark got half of the food trivia question right so I will give him half of the the credit. Sorry Mark. Melanie you got the brain bruiser . I didn't get the answer until you wrote 12345678 out. DUH! No one got the riddle right but they tried.



It's almost Turkey Day. We will probably have a big storm because I'm cooking this year.



ANSWERS
Food Trivia
A name for your fists. A high-ranking nobleman. Two words...super-fat content. Egg, vinegar, lemon, oil.

Dukes mayonnaise

Brain Bruisers
What is significant about this date? May 6th, 1978 at thirty-four minutes past noon.
It can be writen 12:34 5/6/78

Riddle

How do you drive a centipede crazy?
Tell him to put his best foot forward.



QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question
Employees constantly quitting.
A big one costs a dollar. Breading and fruit.
Wrapped up.
Brain Bruisers Question

I fly yet I have no wings.
I cry yet I have no eyes.
Darkness follows me.
Specks of dirt and dust make me.


RIDDLE
What has a head but not brain?




4 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- A pin.

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- A cloud.

Bobby said...

Mark nedds to be a little more thorough with his answers. I appreciate the first word of the food trivia solution.

Trapper said...

Draft beer....Riddle
The wind for buster....