Friday, November 16, 2007

RIDDLE










Louise got the riddle because I liked her answer better then the book. The book said watercolors but because she tries I am going to give it to her. Melanie got got the food trivia question.

I'm at the beach and resting until Thanksgiving cooking.. I think i will be able to find things in my new kitchen. I have cooked a couple of dinners but I an still looking for my cooling racks I used for cooling my cake and cookies. I have found that I need to move some of my stuff around but maybe I can do that before Christmas


Riddle

What kind of pictures do sailors paint?

seascapes


Food Trivia
A slothful food. A topping on top. Breading holds it together. Can add almost anything
meatloaf

Using the brain bruisers question again because no one answered it yesterday.




Food Trivia Question

A machine was named after this food and named after a man. This food is a descendant from one thing in 1811





Brain Bruisers Question

Most take such special care of this and then out of nowhere...you get rid of it and somebody else tosses it in the trash. Four super-thin letters.

Riddle

Why did the police arrest the turkey?




Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter



1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- They suspected it of fowl play.