Friday, November 09, 2007

RIDDLE

Louise got the questions right yesterday. I'm glad Louise read the blog. I said she didn't get the food trivia right but I don't know where my mind was because she did get the answer. Sorry Louise I hope you didn't think about it all day.





Food Trivia


A weather term. It just disappeared. Take out 60% of the water. A popular mustache

MILKY WAY




Brain Bruisers



You do not want to have me but when you have me...you do not want to lose me. Hint: Seven letters.

lawsuit





RIDDLE


I can sizzle like bacon, and I made wih an egg

I have plenty of backbone but lack a good legI peel layers like an onion, but still remain hole
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole.
What as I?

snake








QUESTIONS



Food Trivia Question

A wise person. The mint family. A leaf. Seasons.






Brain Bruisers Question

On the lookout. To be careful or cautious. A small, portable machine. Part of the night.





RIDDLE



What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?










Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter


6 comments:

Trapper said...

" ROCK"

Louise said...

Riddle- Plymouth Rock.

Louise said...

I didn't read your comment until last night so I didn't think about it all day. It was just another "wild guess" so I wasn't surprised that you said it wasn't the right answer.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Rosemary.

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- An alarm clock.

This is just a wild guess.

Claire said...

Keep guessing on the food trivia