Tuesday, November 13, 2007

RIDDLE






I bet you thought I would not be doing the blog today. It is hard making all this interesting for my viewers.

Bobby got the ridde and the food trivia question. Louise must of been busy. Where was trapper Did he see DJ pictures






ANSWERS

Food Trivia

D.H.C.M. Four yummy letters. A pioneer of restaurant ratings. A huge bag of powder.

Dncan Hines Cake Mix

Brain Bruisers

The more you take...the more you leave behind. What are they?

Footprints


RIDDLE

What does bigmouth William do when he hears a secret?


William Tell




Check out DJ Shower Pictures. Glenn tell DJ and Tammy




http://whatsnew.fotki.com/cgoulder/












Brain Bruisers Question

From what HEAVY lettered words can you take away two letters and still have eight left? There are two answers.



Food Trivia Question


This very popular food introduced in 1902 had a handle on the box so that you could hang it on your Christmas Tree. 37 representations to date.







RIDDLE


What do vegetables give each other when the get married?

maybe you can get the answer now that I fixed the riddle.


2 comments:

Louise said...

Sorry I couldn't participate. I have been at MCV for 2 days. Hope to get back to the blog.

Claire said...

I hope so to