Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MY FOOT IS NOT ANY BETTER


I have to say that my foot isn't any better and I think it is actually hurting worst than yesterday. It is a throbbing pain and it feels like somebody is driving a nail threw it, it is very swollen and very painful. I did ice it down a few more times yesterday but it didn't help the pain at all, I don't know how much longer I will be able take the pain I am having before I have to go to the doctor, IT IS HURTING BAD. The bad thing is I don't know how I hurt my foot. I have posted a link to the photos Al took at yesterdays powderpuff football game below, the seniors picked up the win in the game. I wrapped all my Christmas presents last night that I have already, I still have a few more to get before I will be completely done shopping though. The UVA basketball team will be back in action tonight against Northwestern at the JPJ Arena. MICKEY

COLONIAL HEIGHTS POWDERPUFF PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/1/colonial-heights-hi/

The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.
Pierre Corneille

Health Tip: Put Nightmares to Bed
Nightmares can be triggered by factors including stress, medications, fear, sleep disorders, or a recent loss.

Here are suggestions to help conquer bad dreams, courtesy of the U.S. National Library of Medicine:

* Reduce stress by talking to friends and relatives about what's bothering you.
* Try relaxation techniques to reduce stress and anxiety.
* If you started having nightmares after starting a new medication, talk to your doctor to find out if it could be causing your sleep problems.
* If you're taking illegal drugs or drinking alcohol to excess, join a support group to help you stop using these substances.
* Get regular exercise.
* Start a regular sleep schedule. Going to bed and waking up at the same time each day may help prevent nightmares.


Actor James Avery is 59
TV host Bill Nye ("Bill Nye, the Science Guy") is 52
Actor William Fichtner is 51
Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg is 50
Baseball manager Mike Scioscia is 49
Actor Fisher Stevens is 44
Actress Robin Givens is 43
Actor Michael Vartan is 39
Philadelphia Phillies shortstop Jimmy Rollins is 29

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have gout

Claire said...

I hope not. You need to stop running until it get better

Al said...

thats what i think doctor woodfin!