Wednesday, November 14, 2007

COMPUTER ACTING UP, INJURED ON THE TREADMILL


Well I hope I can finish today's entry into the blog, the computer has been acting up lately and I don't know when it might go out again. It just restarts or freezes right in the middle of one my sessions on it and that makes me a bit frustrated. We now have to Christmas trees up now, however the 2nd one is not decorated yet. I was slightly injured on the treadmill yesterday when I went right off the back back of it and hit mom's quilting rack which was right behind the treadmill, I have a strawberry and a bruise just below my left hip. I think I might have got behind on my running but I have been having problems with that treadmill for a while. I might have to buy a new one soon if I continue have problems with the old one. It looks like today is going to be a very nice day with temps around 75 and it's going to rain again tomorrow. MICKEY

The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it, put your whole soul into it -- every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have.
John D. Rockefeller III

• Today is National Guacamole Day, YUCK
• Today is American National Teddy Bear Day.


Health Tip
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the average American consumes more than 20 teaspoons of added sugar each day. This equates to roughly 328 calories! These extra spoonfuls of sugar and empty calories won’t help keep the weight off. There is no daily reference value for sugar, but experts recommend any added sugar intake should be less than 10 teaspoons each day.

Actress Kathleen Hughes is 79
Jazz musician Ellis Marsalis is 73
Britain's Prince Charles is 59
Actor Robert Ginty is 59
Pianist Yanni is 53
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is 53
Actress Laura San Giacomo is 46
Actor Patrick Warburton is 43
Country singer Rockie Lynne is 43
Baseball player Curt Schilling is 41
Actor Josh Duhamel is 35
Football player Lawyer Milloy is 34

1 comment:

Keith said...

you need to clip on the automatic shutoff