Wednesday, November 07, 2007

RIDDLE





Louise got the brain bruisers question right. I had some good answers but not the ones in the book.


ANSWERS
Food Trivia
Employees constantly quitting.
A big one costs a dollar. Breading and fruit.
Wrapped up.
apple turnover

Brain Bruisers


I fly yet I have no wings.
I cry yet I have no eyes.
Darkness follows me.
Specks of dirt and dust make me.
CLOUDS


RIDDLE
What has a head but not brain?
Head of cabbage





Questions
Brain Bruisers Question
I have hands that wave at you though I never say goodbye. It's cool for you to be with me especially when I say, "Hi".

Food Trivia Question

Two green words. Pump. A northern state in the name. A food for a king.

RIDDLE

What do you call a bee born in May?

3 comments:

Trapper said...

May-Bee

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- An electric fan.

Melanie said...

loise beat me to the brain bruiser - I agee with her