Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Riddle


Sorry I can't remember the answers to the brain and food questions. I had it written down but I lost it somewhere. No one got the answers yesterday. You will have to make your own answers. I hope it won't happen again but I retired for some reason. HAHA

I won't be here tomorrow because I have things to do. I wonder what. Enjoy Thanksgiving and will talk to you on Friday.



ANSWER





RIDDLE
If carpenters measure with yardsticks, what do sailors measure with?




Fishsticks




QUESTIONS.


Food Trivia Question


No money...small mountain. "A simple food". A girl and three animals. Famous food seldom spoken of.



Brain Bruisers Question


Name the two foods that were definitely on the first Thanksgiving menu.



RIDDLE





I will give you two riddles today.




How does a Turkey drink her wine?

What do you get when you cross a turkey, the beach, and Broomhilda?

4 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- In a gobble-let.
Riddle- A turkey sand-witch.

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- Venison and wild fowl.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Fat back. This is a wild guess. Had to come up with something.

Claire said...

I need all the guesses I can get because I forget the answers