Friday, November 23, 2007

Riddle





Louise got all but one of the questions Wednesday. YEAH!!! Sorry I'm so late today. I slept to late this morning. I also ate too much yesterday.









Food Trivia Question
Three expensive words. B.L.C. Most famous comes from Maryland. An unusual cake.


Brain Bruisers Question


"MCE" times three. Young children will know the answer. It can get dangerous....




RIDDLE




What do you call it if your toes have a good cry?












ANSWERS



RIDDLE



How does a Turkey drink her wine?

In a gobble-let





What do you get when you cross a turkey, the beach, and Broomhilda?

A turkey sand-witch






Food Trivia
No money...small mountain. "A simple food". A girl and three animals. Famous food seldom spoken of



Porridge





Brain Bruisers
Name the two foods that were definitely on the first Thanksgiving menu.
Venison and Wild Fowl




3 comments:

Bobby said...

3 Blind Mice-B Teaser

Louise said...

That's exactly what I was going to say. You beat me to it, Bobby.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Baby Ruth.

Riddle- "This Little Piggy went to Market".

Don't laugh !!! Just thought I would guess something since no one else would.