Monday, November 12, 2007

RIDDLE





















Good morning everyone. I had a good weekend. I went to DJ Baby shower and took lots of pictures. I am working on getting them ready for viewing. Mickey will have to help me put them all on the site he uses. I don't have permission. Enjoy these until I can get them there. DJ is so pretty.

Louise got the whole RIDDLE but I will give Glenn half of the credit because it got half of the answer. Glenn said Rock and Louise said Plymouth rock.
Louise got some of the riddle right. She was on the right track. She said alarm clock. I will give her half credit because it is not what I had on in the book. The book said watch.
No one got the food trivia one right.



Food Trivia

A wise person. The mint family. A leaf. Seasons.
sage

Brain Bruisers

On the lookout.
To be careful or cautious.
A small, portable machine.
Part of the night.
watch

RIDDLE
What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
Plymouth Rock

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question
D.H.C.M. Four yummy letters. A pioneer of restaurant ratings. A huge bag of powder.


Brain Bruisers Question
The more you take...the more you leave behind. What are they?


RIDDLE


What does bigmouth William do when he hears a secret?






2 comments:

Bobby said...

dUNCAN hINES cAKE mIX

Bobby said...

William Tells