Thursday, November 15, 2007

RIDDLE














Louise I'm glad you could anwer the questions on the blog yesterday. I don't know what is happening to everyone else. All of your answers were correct .
We have two tree up and wil be going to the beach today to get the beach tree up. I don't want to put any pressure on anyone.









Food Trivia Question

A slothful food. A topping on top. Breading holds it together. Can add almost anything


Brain Bruisers Question


Most take such special care of this and then out of nowhere...you get rid of it and somebody else tosses it in the trash. Four super-thin letters.


RIDDLE


What kind of pictures do sailors paint?



Food Trivia Question

Some won't be happy. Part of the word is a direction. Little preparation time. Could be anything.

Leftovers


Brain Bruisers Question

I can be cracked, I can be made, I can be told, I can be played. I have four letters.

Joke



Food Trivia ANSWER

This very popular food introduced in 1902 had a handle on the box so that you could hang it on your Christmas Tree. 37 representations to date.

Animal Crackers






Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

6 comments:

Louise said...

Claire, what is the answer to Monday's riddle..What do vegetables give to each other when they get married?

Louise said...

Riddle- Seascapes.

Claire said...

Sorry it is onion rings

Claire said...

Sorry it is onion rings

Melanie said...

food trivia - animal crackers

Melanie said...

I was a day late!!! I didn't see the answer just the question - anyway - today's answer meatloaf