Thursday, August 21, 2008

UVA FOOTBALL TICKETS




It appears that my source for UVA football tickets may have dried up, so I am looking for some tickets for any UVA home games this year with the exception of the Richmond game. I will be heading to East Carolina that weekend to see them play West Virginia. Hopefully I will be able to find some tickets to some other games. I would have like to have gone to the USC at Virginia game but I may go to the ECU vs Virginia Tech game, I will have to decide probably by Sunday if am going Charlotte or not. If I can't get a ticket to the UVA game I might just go to the beach and watch both games on TV. It appears dad has Andrew walking a straight line again after a week at the beach, he even has Andrew out running with him, it did take him a few days to deprogram him though. My PAIN index remains about the same this morning due to the fact I didn't sleep well last night. Oh I almost forgot did you see who won the Nascar truck race last night, thats right Kyle Busch picked up another win. MICKEY

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.
W. Somerset Maugham

Perseverance
Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.

Lack of calcium can contribute to stress fractures and the bone disease, osteoporosis. The best sources of calcium are dairy products, but many other foods such as salmon with bones, sardines, collard greens, and okra also contain calcium. Additionally, some brands of bread, tofu, and orange juice are fortified with calcium.

Eat Dark Chocolate, YUCK
Dark chocolate is a wonderful food that contains a large amount of antioxidants that protect your body from aging. Find good quality dark chocolate, learn to appreciate it, and have a bit of it each day. Eating chocolate may lower your blood pressure and cholesterol while providing an energy boost.

Melvin Van Peebles Actor, director 76
Kenny Rogers Country singer 70
Harold Reid Country singer (The Statler Brothers) 69
Clarence Williams III Actor ("The Mod Squad") 69
Jackie DeShannon Singer 64
Patty McCormack Actress 63
Loretta Devine Actress 59
Harry Smith Broadcast journalist 57
Glenn Hughes Rock singer (Black Sabbath) 56
Nick Kane Country musician 54
Kim Cattrall ("Sex and the City")Actress 52
Carrie-Anne Moss Actress 38
Alicia Witt Actress 33
Kelis R&B singer 29
Melissa Schuman Singer, actress 24
Cody Kasch Actor ("Desperate Housewives") 21
Hayden Panettiere ("Heroes")Actress 19

4 comments:

Al said...

i love dark chocolate!!

glad to hear the deprograming is going well!

you can't buy tickets for those games or are you saying you can't get any more freebies?

Melanie said...

I love dark chocolate too!! - Since I know it is good for me I eat more!

Keith said...

You can't de-program Andrew. Also, what happened to Gwaltney's tickets. I'll let you know if there any floating around for SC game.

Mickey said...

IT LOOKS LIKE THE REST OF HIS FAMILY WILL BE GOING TO THE GAMES THIS YEAR.