Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Riddle

Louise got the riddle on Friday. Melanie and Sandi got the food trivia question. Sarah, a coworker with Sandi got the brain bruiser.

I'm feeling better but not great yet. I don't have any fever now. Did you miss my riddle?

Answers
Food Trivia

Tropical Sweet
Spongy in the Middle
Turned Over
A dessert
pineapple upside down cake

Brain Bruisers Question

Oldest date back to 7500
B.C.Crust and water needed
Five letters...A guy's name in it
Some own thousands...some none
brick
Riddle

What fish do you find in a bird cage?
perch
Questions

Food Trivia Question

A.M. On The Lawn
My Sweety
List of Chores
Has An Orange Cousin


Brain Bruisers Question

A supply of goods
To make an appraisal
A form of punishment
A rollercoaster ride


Riddle

What does a frog use to set on?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Al said...

hope you feel better soon!!

let me know when you'll be up to seeing if you can get my router working