Friday, August 08, 2008

RIDDLE




Melanie got the food trivia question yesterday. There were several protesters because Melanie said mayo. I sometimes call mayonnaise mayo and it's my riddle blog. Louise got the riddle right. Louise maybe you should tell Donna that Mickey is looking for her.


Everyone have a great weekend. I have to go and do my WII fit. Bobby is trying to knock off everyone. I think the yoga one is the only one he hasn't done because he doesn't like yoga. Mickey you are still on the ski jump one.



ANSWERS

Food Trivia

Ten or four letters
A month in the name
A thick super-fatty condiment
Three major brands

Mayonnaise


Brain Bruisers

A phrase...U.D.D.U.P.
A special time
It's not always easy
Last thing said

Until Death Do Us Part


Riddle

What goes up and down but doesn't move?
staircase

QUESTIONS



Brain Bruisers Question


Looks south to another country
It's a major port destination
Was number 4...now number 9
I see lots of lions




Food Trivia Question

C.O.M.S.
Many eat it by itself
Can use it as a base ingredient
Mr. Campbell created it in 1934




Riddle

What did the delicatessen sell after it burned down?




5 comments:

Louise said...

Food trivia-- CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP.

Bobby said...

Smokes Meat

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - hong kong

Melanie said...

Claire - Bobby may be able to beat you at the track and field games but I bet you can do better than any of us at the yoga!

Claire said...

I am better in yoga