Monday, August 18, 2008

RIDDLE

I will use the same questions because no one got the answers and maybe they were busy with the weekend.

I have been busy playing the Wii and I have not been doing the Wii fit. I have been playing pinball and the Olympic games. Andrew is breaking the records in the olympic games. I'm not even going to try and beat him. I am better at pinball.

Questions

Food Trivia Question

A distance
A body part
Can make you sweat
A creature

Brain Bruisers Question

The proper kind of "shake"28" in diameter
Many thousands of years old
The world record is 90 hours

RIDDLE

What kind of person makes you smile most of the time?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

5 comments:

Melanie said...

food trivia - foot long hot dog?

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - Hula Hoop

Bobby said...

Did Melanie use my wrong answer clue from Friday./?

Melanie said...

It just saved me some time in figuring the answer out - thanks for the assist!

Louise said...

Riddle- A Photographer.