Friday, August 29, 2008

Riddle

Good morning. I'm feeling almost 100% and I think Bobby is 85% better. Maybe when we go to the beach I will feel better. We are planning to go sometime after lunch. Mickey is going in the early morning.

Andrew got the brain bruiser right yesterday. Way to go. Ok Sandi got the answer along with Andrew but Sandi you have to understand that Andrew will get all the credit because he is my grandson. HAHA. Louise I liked your answer but it was not the answer in the book and you are not my grandson.

Boy! I must be getting old because the weeks are flying by. It's another summer almost gone and a new school year coming up.

Food Trivia

Cluster Of Red
Saying No Rudely
Very Bitter
Scrape On The Knee
rasberry


Brain Bruisers

Kick Em Out
Dora's Partner
Created For Walkin
Used in Heavy Snow
boots

Riddle

If your father told dumb jokes ,what would you call him?
pop corn

Questions

Food Trivia Question

City In Maryland
Vampire Fear
Make a Land Claim
More Spiced Version


Brain Bruisers Question

2x 5x 10x
Huge Building in Norfolk
Long/Narrow or Mirrored?
1/2 of television

Riddle

Who does the ocean date?

5 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- It goes out with the tide.

Melanie said...

An answer to lee's question yesterday - I didn't think grape was right but I was having a brain feeze and could not think of rasberry.

Lee said...

you mean you were having a "senior" moment

Claire said...

Hi Lee

Lee said...

Hi Claire! I hope you are feeling much better!