Thursday, August 28, 2008

Riddle

Sandi I'm glad you answered yesterday because yours was the only answers. Why didn't you try the riddle because you got the other two right.

Well I think I shared my sickness with Bobby because he started with it last night. I hope Mickey is not the next one in line.

Al I can help you with your router anytime today. I have to go to the eye doctor at 10:00. E-mail and let me know what would be good for you.

It is good to see the rain today.

Food Trivia

A.M. On The Lawn
My Sweety
List of Chores
Has An Orange Cousin
melon

Brain Bruisers

A supply of goods
To make an appraisal
A form of punishment
A rollercoaster ride
stocks

Riddle

What does a frog use to set on?
toadstool

Questions

Food Trivia Question

Cluster Of Red
Saying No Rudely
Very Bitter
Scrape On The Knee


Brain Bruisers Question

Kick Em Out
Dora's Partner
Created For Walkin
Used in Heavy Snow


Riddle

If your father told dumb jokes ,what would you call him?

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Brain Brusier- Boots

Melanie said...

food trivia - grapes

I think andrew had an edge with the brain bruiser hint "dora's partner"

Louise said...

Food trivia--Strawberry.

Lee said...

mom since when is a scrape on the knee called a grape?