Tuesday, August 19, 2008

RIDDLE

We went to play Putt Putt last night and they say a picture is worth a thousand words.



Andrew Can't believe what he found out when he added the score card.


Bobby and Andrew are rechecking the score card. the next picture shows you why they were rechecking the card.


This is what they wanted to do with their golf clubs?


Answers

Well I'm glad I gave you another chance because all the questions were answered. Melanie got the food question. Sandi and Melanie got the brain bruiser question. Louise got the riddle. I thought Al would get that one for sure.

I'm late but I had a lot to tell you about. I may never play Putt Putt again because I won.

Food Trivia

A distance
A body part
Can make you sweat
A creature
Foot-long hot dog
Brain Bruisers
The proper kind of "shake"28" in diameter
Many thousands of years old
The world record is 90 hours
Hula Hoop

RIDDLE
What kind of person makes you smile most of the time?
A Photographer

Questions
Food Trivia Question
A woody, perennial herb
Needle-like leaf
A female in the name
A flower in the name
Brain Bruisers Question

Three colors
Most are vertical...a few are horizontal
Two main terms
Cleveland got the first one in 1914
Riddle
What tree is a karate champion?

16 comments:

Al said...

now i know where the putt putt champion gene that i have came from!!! dad and andrew are handling the loss better than jacob did!!

Melanie said...

Food trivia - rosemary

Melanie said...

Claire - I think you should retire as the putt putt champ!!!

Claire said...

Melanie I think I will just like when I beat Bobby in checkers over 45+ years ago

Bobby said...

Claire had never won a putt putt match, so Andrew and I let her win so as not to continue to suffer the agony of defeat.I have often done this for family members i.e. Al Mickey keith Maureen , Donnaand others when I have lost and no one ever knew about it.It is a part of the good nature i often exhibit.Referencing the checker gams of years ago, Claire was pregnant with Mickey at the time,and I had beaten her over 100 straight games .She said she would not go into labor until she won a game .So wanting
mickey to be born ,I let her win. otherwise, Mickey would not have been born.That is an absolute truee story.

Andrew said...

a chopped tree

Melanie said...

Bobby - we all appreciate your sacrifices!!

Anonymous said...

thanks bobby i would have had a boring childhood without mickey.

Mickey said...

I DON'T BELIEVE THE FACT YOU LET HER WIN.

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - street light, red yellow, green.

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - actually it is called a traffic light

Bobby said...

Scott Melanie and Mickey, it is my sole purpose in life to make people happy not to stir them up by flounting my true athletic skills..Other than the nortorius heine-ball incident,I just try to make people happy.Especially my sweetie Claire.

Claire said...

Everybody knows that Bobby don't let anyone win. It is not in his nature.

Anonymous said...

i believe he would let you win but nobody else.

Claire said...

No he wouldn't

Al said...

i agre with mom, he's didn't let her win!!