Saturday, August 02, 2008

I AM HEADING TO HAMPTON TODAY FOR A BASEBALL TOURNAMENT



Well I am heading down to Hampton today for USSSA 14 & under baseball tournament, no I am not playing but I will be helping coach at team called the Dominion Dynasty. The team is made up of kids mostly from Colonial Heights but we do have few from other places as well, Brian is the head coach of the team and me & Rick will be assisting him. Our 1st game is at 10am & 2nd game is at 4pm, all of the games will be played at Brairfield Park. The last time I was at this park was back in the mid 90's when I was still playing softball. Jimmie Johnson captured the pole for this weeks Nascar race at Pocono edging out Mark Martin for the top spot, for some reason I think Mark Martin is going to win a race very soon. I didn't make it down to Wal-Mart this morning because we are leaving for Hampton at 7:15 & I had to run on the treadmill before we left. It appears that Georgia is going to get the most votes on my poll of which college football team is going to win the most games, after all the are the #1 team in the country. MICKEY

If you don’t have time to do it right,when will you have time to do it over?
- John Wooden

DID YOU KNOW
40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.

Change
They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Hawaii is the only state in the United States where male life expectancy exceeds 70 years. Hawaii also leads all states in life expectancy in general, with an average of 73.6 years for both males and females.

Peter O'Toole Actor 76
Hank Cochran Country singer 73
John Snow Former secretary of treasury 69
Kathy Lennon Singer (The Lennon Sisters) 65
Max Wright Actor 65
Joanna Cassidy Actress 63
Kathryn Harrold Actress 58
Andrew Gold Singer 57
Butch Patrick Actor ("The Munsters") 55
Mojo Nixon Singer 51
Victoria Jackson Actress ("Saturday Night Live") 49
Apollonia Actress ("Purple Rain") 49
Cynthia Stevenson Actress 46
Mary-Louise Parker ("Weeds")Actress 44
Tim Wakefield Baseball player 42
Edward Furlong Actor 31
Grady Sizemore MLB player 26
Hallie Eisenberg Actress 16

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO DAWGS !!!

Bobby said...

i GOT INJURED BY TOILET ONCE

Claire said...

I've gotten ingured in the dark of night when one of the men in my house left the toilet seat up. You know what happened to me

Claire said...

that is supposed to be injured