Wednesday, August 06, 2008

RIDDLE

No one got the answers to the questions. Louise tried the riddle and I almost gave it to her but it was not the one in the book.

Al and Donna came for a day at the beach and we had a good day .Well I think the heat index was 110 but water was just like I liked it. Warm and calm. I went in several times so you know it was calm. I almost stayed too long because I got a little red.

We will be having our own Olympic games because Dad got the WII Olympic games.
ANSWERS
Food Trivia

Jif Peanut Butter
Can remove sticky stuff
The slogan has moms in it
Debuted in 1958...Can be messy
Jif Peanut Butter

Brain Bruisers

A phrase...W.C.A.G.A.
Two words are the same
Think before you act
Repercussions
What comes around goes around

Riddle

When do mathematicians die?
When their number comes up
QUESTIONS
Food Trivia Question

Two yummy words
A color and a food
Very fattening
Think corn...then don't
Brain Bruisers Question
A phrase...P.Y.F.I.Y.M.
Can be embarrassing
Two body parts
Not really possible for most
Riddle
What insects curses in a low voice?

4 comments:

Lee said...

Brain Bruiser: Put Your Foot In Your Mouth!!!!

Melanie said...

I think Lee can physically and rhetorically put his foot in his mouth - love ya lee

Melanie said...

food trivia - caramel popcorn/caramel corn

Anonymous said...

choosy mothers choose jif