Friday, August 22, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the riddle yesterday. Nice hearing from you. I lost the chat side of the blog so I don't know if Sandi answered or not.

It's hard to believe it's Friday. The weeks are going by really fast. The summer is almost over and it won't be long before school opens. I know one boy at the beach who is looking forward to school. RIGHT!!!

ANSWERS
Food Trivia

A plastic box
Two short words
Made in Italy
Started in 1969
A pill
tic tac

Brain Bruisers

Two loud words
Some like to punch it
Some like to ignore it
Obey it or be very sad
Alarm Clock


Riddle

Why did the rooster refuse to fight?
chicken

Questions

Food Trivia Question

C.M.C.
Many types
Takes the harshness off
Can be a powder or liquid


Brain Bruisers Question

Oldest date back to 7500 B.C.
Crust and water needed
Five letters...A guy's name in it
Some own thousands...some none


Riddle

What kind of beans won't grow in your garden?

7 comments:

Andrew said...

riddle a jelly bean

Melanie said...

andrew - I actually knew that riddel and you beat me to the answer.-

Al said...

i'm off today and judt got on but andrew beat me to the riddle!!

andrew are you really looking forward to school?

Andrew said...

No Al i am not looking to go to school!!

Claire said...

I bet Donna is ready

Maureen said...

Jelly bean

Maureen said...

Jelly bean