Monday, August 25, 2008

RIDDLE

Andrew got the riddle right on Friday. Good job Andrew. There were no other answers. I better hurry and get the blog done so Andrew can get on the computer when he gets up. HAHA He will also want me to let him use the TV so he get get in a few games before we go back home. I really don't want to go home this week but I have to go to the eye doctor.YUK!

ANSWERS

Food Trivia

C.M.C.
Many types
Takes the harshness off
Can be a powder or liquid
Coffee Mate Creamer

I will use the Brain bruiser again.

Riddle

What kind of beans won't grow in your garden?
jelly beans

Questions

Food Trivia Question

Tropical Sweet
Spongy in the Middle
Turned Over
A dessert


Brain Bruisers Question

Oldest date back to 7500 B.C.
Crust and water needed
Five letters...A guy's name in it
Some own thousands...some none


Riddle

What fish do you find in a bird cage?

2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- A Perch.

Melanie said...

food trivia - pineapple upside down cake - I hope I am not too late