Thursday, October 09, 2008

A VERY LONG WEEKEND BEGINS TONIGHTFOR ME



I have to say that I am going to have a very long weekend and everything begins tonight. Tonight I will be going to Dinwiddie for fall ball baseball game, Friday night I am probably going to see the Colonials play at Hopewell, Saturday I am going to see the ECU at Virginia game and Sunday at 6am I am going to park cars at the Virginia Motorsports Park. Needless to say i am already tired just thinking about all the things I have to do this weekend. The NL Championship Series begins tonight in Philadelphia when the Phillies host the Dodgers in game 1 of there best of 7 series. Also tonight the NHL opens its season on North American soil, they had 4 games in Europe last week. My PAIN index is up some more this morning because I cut the grass yesterday afternoon and I think I pulled a muscle in my side trying to start the lawnmower. Also today at work I am going to have to stay in the office all day because my boss has to go somewhere, it's going to be a long day at work. A correction form yesterdays entry on the blog, VCU is not on Fall Break until next week. MICKEY

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

TODAY IS Moldy Cheese Day

DID YOU KNOW
The bulls-eye on a dartboard must be 5 feet 8 inches off the ground.

Homemade Dry Shampoo, I DON'T THINK I WILL TRY THIS
This works well for cleaning your hair when you can't get wet. Mix 1/2 cup cornmeal and 1 tablespoon salt and put it in a shaker. Sprinkle some of it onto your hair and brush it out. As you brush it, it will remove oil and dirt from your hair.

To keep the digestive tract healthy and to prevent other disorders like hemorrhoids and intestinal problems, people normally need 20 to 35 grams of fiber daily. These can be obtained from a variety of plants, vegetables and fruits.

Fyvush Finkel Actor 86
Trent Lott U.S. senator, R-Miss. 67
Nona Hendryx R&B singer 64
Jackson Browne Rock singer 60
Gary Frank Actor 58
Richard Chaves Actor 57
Robert Wuhl Actor 57
Sharon Osbourne TV personality ("The Osbournes") 56
Tony Shalhoub Actor ("Monk," "Wings") 55
Scott Bakula Actor ("Star Trek: Enterprise," "Quantum Leap") 54
John O'Hurley Actor 54
Mike Singletary Football Hall of Famer 50
Michael Pare Actor 50
Kenny Garrett Jazz saxophonist 48
Gary Bennett Country singer 44
Annika Sorenstam Golfer 38
Tommy Shane Steiner Country singer 35
Randy Spelling Actor 30
Brandon Routh Actor ("Superman Returns") 29
Zachery Ty Bryan Actor ("Home Improvement") 27
Tyler James Williams Actor ("Everybody Hates Chris") 16

8 comments:

Bobby said...

I'M TIRED AND MY PAIN INDEX WENT UP JUST FROM READING MICKEY'S BLOG TODAY.i THINK i'LL GO BACK TO BED.

Claire said...

Mickey you make me tired just reading about all you have to do. Me Ma Ruth will miss you on Sunday.

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see the pain index on Monday. Mickey be careful helping park the cars - don't let anyone run over you!

Al said...

leigh this isn't a nascar race!! you'd be surprised at how few people will be drinking at an nhra event!

Lee said...

id have to be drinking to watch that stuff. 3 seconds and bam its over.

Keith said...

Mickey 8:30 AM SAT, we're leaving from my house.

Les said...

The pain index on Monday may, probably, no will break a record. How high can it go.

Al said...

leigh its more like 4.50 seconds!!