Saturday, October 11, 2008

I HEADING TO UVA TODAY



I am heading to UVA today to see two of my favorite teams play East Carolina and Virginia. I have a feeling Virginia is going to win there 2nd game in a row and thats why I picked the Cavs in our football pick em contest. Well the Colonials came up a bit short last night at Hopewell falling 28-18 to the Blue Devils, next week the Evil Empire visits Colonial Heights. In the NL playoffs the Phillies now have 2-0 series lead over the Dodgers after yesterdays 8-5 win. In the AL Boston beat Tampa Bay 2-0 to take a 1-0 series lead. Todays entry to the blog is a bit abbreviated because I just didn't have this morning because I needed to run on treadmill before heading to the UVA game. If anybody else would like to join me parking cars Sunday morning the bus will leave the high school at 5:25am, we looking for a few more volunteers. GO CAVS. MICKEY

4 comments:

Al said...

i'm going to vms sunday but i will not be leaving at 5:25!!!!

Al said...

sorry it vmp not vms!

Bobby said...

AL GRoh FOR PRESIDENT

Keith said...

He would be better than Obama