Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RIDDLE

Way to go Al you got the riddle yesterday. Sandi and Al got the brain bruiser. Good job. We had a nice day at the beach yesterday. I've not been out today but is is supposed to be cooler.

All I can say is I'm glad I was not around when Mickey got locked out of the house. I'm just glad Auntie was at home. You can always count of Auntie. I think we will also find the key so that doesn't happen again.

ANSWERS

Food Trivia

S.M.S.
The package: much more money
A season
Type of Prec.
Spring Mix Salad

Brain Bruisers

Dedicated in 1886
Copper-clad offering hope
The fire is gold
A gift celebrating freedom
statue of liberty

Riddle

What never was, but will always be?
yesterday

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

Six letters...but only four
Olive oil and chickpeas

An ancient food
The Middle East

Brain Bruisers Question

Named after a store
Overlooks lots of water
Started in 1970
108 or 110


Riddle

Why is a crossword like a quarrel?

1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- Because one word leads to another.