Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I WAS LOCKED OUT THE HOUSE YESTERDAY




Well after running on the treadmill yesterday afternoon I went to open the door to go back in the house and it was locked. So I figured I would go get the key that we have hidden and it wasn't there and nobody seems to know where it is. I had to go over to fellow blogger Les's house and use his phone to try to fin someone who had a key. I 1st called dad to see if he had moved the key to another location and he said he didn't, so then I tried to reach Al but he was at work and I talked to Donna but she didn't have a key so I called Mavis who did have a key and did come to my rescue to get me back in the house. This incident did cause my PAIN index to go up this morning. Yesterday at our baseball camp we had about 30 kids show up, thats the most we have had this year and I have blister on my right hand to show for it from hitting so many balls with the fungo. The World Series starts tonight in Tampa and I am predicting the Rays will win the series in 6 games. I have also posted a link below to the photos AL took at the Colonial Heights vs Thomas Dale football game on Monday night. MICKEY

COLONIAL HEIGHTS VS THOMAS DALE FOOTBALL PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/chhs_athletics/chhs_football/thomas-dale-at-colo/

When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate. - Ann Landers

To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs -- it will let you go instantly. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU

The top five tips for building a great team:
1. Develop a vision
2. Over communicate
3. Be approachable
4. Build rapport
5. Fully delegate

An unkept promise is as good as a slap in the face. An honoured promise is better than an expensive bottle of champagne.

Stuck Together Postage Stamps
If postage stamps become stuck together, put them in the freezer for an hour or two. When you remove them, they should come apart easily.

Joan Fontaine Actress 91
Doris Lessing Nobel Prize-winning author 89
Derek Jacobi Actor 70
Christopher Lloyd Actor ("Taxi," "Back to the Future" movies) 70
Tony Roberts Actor 69
Annette Funicello Actress 66
Catherine Deneuve Actress 65
Haley Barbour Governor of Mississippi 61
Jeff Goldblum Actor 56
Bill Condon Actor 53
Luis Guzman Actor 51
Todd Graff Actor 49
John Wesley Harding Rock singer, musician 43
Valeria Golino Actress 42
Carlos Mencia Comedian 41
Shelby Lynne Country singer 40
Ichiro Suzuki MLB Player 35
Michael Fishman Actor ("Roseanne") 27
Zac Hanson Rock musician (Hanson) 23
Jonathan Lipnicki Actor 18
Sofia Vassilieva Actress ("Medium") 16

4 comments:

Bobby said...

I often wonder what i would do when I'm caught in the jaws of a crocodile.This advice might work with any predator.I never cease to be amazed by the information I get from Mickey's
Place of Knowledge.

Al said...

sounds like ya'll hid the spare key very well!!! nobody can find it!

Melanie said...

Mickey's Karma must have been pretty good yesterday, Momma is hardly ever home.

Al said...

so what are you saying melanie, mickeys api should have gone down instead of up because he was lucky enough to catch auntie? had he not caught her i could agree with the api going up!!