Friday, October 17, 2008

Riddle

Louise got the riddle yesterday and Sarah got the Brain Trivia question. I should just cut and paste that sentence. I will be using the same food trivia question for the weekend. I will give you two riddles.

Everyone have a good weekend. I will be going to the beach on Sunday. Donna enjoy your day at home.

I better start my Christmas list so Mickey's doesn't give me chocolates.


ANSWERS

Brain Bruisers

A five letter word
To damage severely or harm
Part of word essential for cars
Most kids want you to do this

spoil

Riddle

Why did the cheer leading squad move into the haunted house?


To get more spirit.
QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

A dozen or more long grooves
From one to fifteen hundred
Seven timely letters
A device...A person


Brain Bruisers Question

Some hate it...some love it
Nine letters
A fruit and a bulb
Under a microscope



Riddle-Two riddles for the weekend

How can you tell a vampire likes baseball?

What is a Mummie's favorite type of music?


Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

3 comments:

Al said...

the vampire has his own bats!!

what wrong with chocolate?

Al said...

the mummie like wrap or rap which ever you prefer!

Claire said...

Sometimes it makea me have a headache