Sunday, October 12, 2008

TWO IN A ROW FOR THE CAVS



The Virginia Cavaliers improved to 3-3 on the season with a 35-20 victory over the East Carolina Pirates. It was the Cavaliers 2nd win in as many weeks and they will look to make three straight when the North Carolina Tar Heels come to town next Saturday. The Tar Heels are now 5-1 after knocking of Notre Dame yesterday. If the Cavaliers continue to play like this it looks like Al Groh will be safe for a few more years. I have a predicament next Saturday because I can either go see ECU play home against Memphis, go to the UVA vs UNC game or go to the Renegades pre-season game at the Richmond Coliseum. The Washington Redskins will be looking for there 5th straight win this afternoon when the St. Louis Lambs visit Washington, I hope the Skins are not looking past the Rams. The Green Bay Packers will be at Seattle this afternoon and if the Packers don't when today there playoffs chances are going to go down the drain. I am just not sold on Rogers at QB. I will update the pick em contest later today, I don't have enough time do it this morning because I have to park some cars. Hopefully the blog will be back to normal on Monday. MICKEY

3 comments:

Keith said...

When they say 5:25 am, they mean it! I missed the bus sorry I couldn't help park cars.

Mickey said...

Fellow blogger AL came by but not to park cars.

Mickey said...

LEE I SAW YOUR ROOMMATE OUT THERE PARKING CARS TODAY.