Wednesday, October 15, 2008

RAYS AND PHILLIES JUST 1 WIN AWAY FROM THE WORLD SERIES




Barring a total collapse from the Phillies and the Rays it looks like they will meet in this years World Series. The Rays pounded the Red Sox again last night 13-4 on look like they are hitting on all cylinders now. I hope the Rays win the World Series. I did play Andrew in hockey last night on the Wii and lost 3-1 to him, I then played dad and beat him 2-1. I don't think me & dad have clue what we are doing we just hit the buttons and hope it goes in. My PAIN index has gone up this morning because I have bruise on the palm of my right hand and yes I did get this injury at last nights baseball camp. My are will probably be hurting later today because I did throw right many pitches yesterday. Well I do have everybody's picks in for this week and I will send them out later today, there is only 1 game where everybody picked the same team. It looks like that I am going to the East Carolina vs Memphis game on Saturday, however it looks like it could be a very wet day on Saturday at East Carolina. Enjoy the warm temps the next two days because a cold front will be coming threw on Friday. MICKEY

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview
of life's coming attractions."
- Albert Einstein

TODAY IS
National Grouch Day, I am never a grouch.

DID YOU KNOW
A group of kangaroos is called a mob.

Laziness - Develop motivation and a positive attitude. Help yourself - by developing your talents and skills.

Don't Buy Items Under Stress, I DO THIS SOMETIMES AT CHRISTMAS
Don't buy items when you are stressed out or anxious. Always be prepared to leave a store or a car lot if you don't feel comfortable with your purchase. If you get home and have buyer's remorse, go ahead at take the item back immediately. Any reputable store will allow you to return the item.

The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention.

Lee Iacocca Former Chrysler chairman 84
Freddy Cole Jazz pianist 77
Barry McGuire Rock singer 73
Linda Lavin Actress ("Alice") 71
Penny Marshall Actress, director 66
Jim Palmer Baseball Hall of Famer 63
Victor Banerjee Actor 62
Richard Carpenter Singer, musician (The Carpenters) 62
Tito Jackson Singer (The Jackson Five) 55
Jere Burns Actor 54
Tanya Roberts Actress 53
Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York 49
Emeril Lagasse TV chef 49
Vanessa Marcil Actress 40
Paige Davis TV host ("Trading Spaces") 39
Dominic West Actor ("The Wire") 39
Eric Benet R&B singer 38
Ginuwine R&B singer 38
Chris Olivero Actor ("Kyle XY") 29
Keyshia Cole R&B singer 27
Elena Dementieva Tennis player 27
Vincent Martella Actor ("Everybody Hates Chris") 16

2 comments:

Lee said...

was i the last one to give you my picks again?

Mickey said...

NO YOU WERE NOT LAST THIS WEEK.