Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SOME VERY NICE DAYS



After suffering through the heat for about two weeks the weather will really be nice for the next three days. The highs today through Saturday will be in the low 80's and the humidity has dropped off as well. In CWS action yesterday LSU stayed alive beating Rice 6-5 and Fresno State beat North Carolina 5-3 in the winner bracket. The only game today has Miami playing Stanford for the right to play Georgia in the finals of bracket A and the tomorrow LSU will play North Carolina for the right to play Fresno State in the finals of bracket B. Our Appomattox League team will be back in action tonight at Matoaca. In case anybody cares the Boston Celtics won the NBA championship last night. My PAIN index remains elevated this morning because I had some computer problems last night with my Netscape Browser, all of my bookmarks just disappeared. I tried to find them but couldn't so now I am using the a new browser called Flock. I have to say that this browser seems to be much faster loading pages, but I have to get use to all the different features that the browser has. MICKEY

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.
Winston Churchill

WEIGHT LOSS TIP
No carbs after 9 p.m. Eat no breads, cereals, or pasta until morning. During sleep, carbs in your stomach turn into fat.

DID YOU KNOW
A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.

Success
Ongoing, continuous, non-stop personal development literally assures you that there is no limit to what you can accomplish.

The top five most deadliest animals:
1. Mosquito
2. Asian Cobra
3. Australian Box Jellyfish
4. Great White Shark
5. African Lion

Ian Carmichael Actor 88
Tom Wicker Journalist 82
Lou Brock Baseball Hall of Famer 69
Paul McCartney Rock musician 66
Roger Ebert Movie critic 66
James Peake Secretary of Veterans Affairs 64
Constance McCashin Actress 61
Linda Thorson Actress 61
Carol Kane Actress 56
Isabella Rossellini Actress 56
Alison Moyet Rock singer 47
Bruce Smith Football player 45
Tim Hunt Country musician 41
Sice Rock musician (The Boo Radleys) 39
Mara Hobel Actress 37
Nathan Morris R&B singer (Boyz II Men) 37
Alana de la Garza Actress 32
Blake Shelton Country singer 32
Antonio Gates Football player 28
Renee Olstead Actress 19

2 comments:

Claire said...

I sent you your bookmarks

Bobby said...

NBA-I don't care for what its worth