Monday, June 16, 2008

RIDDLE

Good mornng!. Al got the food question and the riddle right on Friday. Busy at the beach. I have a few people at the beach. I can't remember the brain one. HAHA that is funny. Maybe you can come up with a good answer

Food Trivia

A.M. On The Lawn
My Sweety
List of Chores
Has An Orange Cousin
Honeydew

Brain Bruisers

Not Alive, But It Grows
No Lungs, But it Needs Air
No Mouth, But Water Kills It
What am I?

Riddle

Who is the best fencer in the ocean?
swordfish

Food Trivia Question

I have six letters and Vegas at my end
I feel hurt at my beginning
and am cold to all


Brain Bruisers Question

This doesn't breathe
And it's not scary
It has five letters
And helps you navigate the world


Riddle

What time is it when a knight looks at his belly button?



1 comment:

Al said...

6 at knight?