Monday, June 02, 2008

Riddle





Louise got the riddle right on Friday. This is the blog I thought I put on yesterday. I guess my own family doesn't read my blog because no one said anything to me about not doing the blog. Well here it is again. The blog was not working right when I was working on it yesterday

ANSWERS

Food Trivia

You're Puny
Thousands of Ways to Prepare
The Letter C
Swims Around All Day
sprimp

Brain Bruiser

Place to Put Money
Lots of Data
Spinds Fast
Need Light To Read
CD

Riddle

What do you call a young bee.
babe bee

Questions
Brain Bruisers Question

Meant to avoid an obstacle
A game
An artificial replacement
Please don't set this on fire
Food Trivia Question

Many layers of sugar.
An electrical term.
Can last a very long time.
Part of the face
Riddle
What did the digital clock say to its mother?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Al said...

look mom no hands!

Al said...

i just figured you had a good reason for not doing the blog!