Friday, September 21, 2007

WHAT BLOG MEMBER HAS THE TOUGHEST JOB?



One of the most revealing studies made on the blog, “What Blog Member Has The Toughest Job?” has made a very important statement. Based on the results of this highly sophisticated research, being retired is tough and, according to the individual receiving the most votes, during an interview stated, “This is especially true for the last two years of my five years of retirement.” It is also important to remember that Robert received 47% of the votes.

Two blogers received 17% (3 votes each) to come in second in the survey. No one knows what one of those does for a job. Someone told me that Mark doesn’t know himself.

Two blogers received 11% (2 votes each) to tie for fourth in the survey. I believe that Mickey could have been fourth if voters would have considered how he works as the “blog master.” It is not easy job controlling this group.

Last but not least is Al with 5% , this is only one vote. You would think that both Al & Donna would vote for Al. The big question, who did vote for Al?

For those of us in the highly demanding position of being retired, we ask that those of you still working, we think, whether you know what you are doing or not, keep up the good work. We retired appreciate your contributions to our income.

6 comments:

Mickey said...

The young vote just didn't come out.

Bobby said...

The blog has clearly spoken. No recount is needed. Only being able to vote once and being able to vote for oneself makes one wonder how many votes the retired blogger would have rec'd if one had not been able to vote for oneself. Well it time for me to go to the Dunes for breakfeast.Then to Walmart. Maybe a little time in the hammock. Then decide where we are going for supper. And the hardest part , what else does Claire want me to do.. It looks like a another tough day at the office. What does Mark do?

Claire said...

I'm glad Les explained why the retired folks should win. I thought it was because they had to put up with their wives

donna said...

Maybe Mark should go back to teaching. Then there would be no question as to how he spent his day, but the list of duties would be too long to list on the blog. However, so would the rewards!

Al said...

was teacher on the list? i think donna voted for me because i didn't see the poll until yesterday! and no i did not find my phone.

mark said...

It doesn't matter if I don't know what I do; I know what I get paid!