Tuesday, September 11, 2007

RIDDLE












Maybe I should give you this riddle again because no one even tried to answer. I wanted you to think a little. OK I will give you another riddle.





ANSWER:
The first part of an odd number is removed and it becomes even? What number is it.
(S)even


TODAY'S RIDDLE:

What kind of suits do paratroopers wear?

Well it won't be long now before the furniture will be back. Les will be here in about 15 minutes. I am excited and worried at the same time. Come by and see it and if you can't I will let you know .

3 comments:

Trapper said...

I posted the answer yesterday!, I don't know why it didn't take. I saw it on my screen
I want to coment on Al's pictures.... there great, and I bet that Jimmy would like to have that picture of Victory Lane !

Trapper said...

jump suits

Al said...

i go with glenn's answer

pics at professional level sports is extremely big business(nascar, mlb,nfl ect) i'm not even a minnow in that pool!!!