Saturday, September 01, 2007

go colonials!!!!!!!!!



















earlier in the week i couldn't sing the chhs fight song but after last nights win its been drilled in my head!!
forward colonials, forward colonials, crash right thought that line, ever glorious and victorious. downthe field the go, rah, rah, rah . forward colonials, forward colonials, ever brave and true. fight,fight for chhs, the red and bluew. hey!!!!
its really better hearing me sing it in person, it just looses something just in print!
hey look its blogmaster mickey!! he's laughing at john wells(head down marker man) because all during the game the side judge kept calling john bob! finally in the 3rd quarter john tells him that his name is john!! then the side judge started giving him a hard time because he didn't tell him sooner!!! me and mickey both enjoyed that!


4 comments:

donna said...

Good for you, Al! I can still do the pom-pom routine to that! Wouldn't we make quite a show! I guess Julianne wouldn't see the humor in that, though.

Les said...

When is the show?

Les said...

When is the show?

Mickey said...

Les, I think you hit you button twice.