Monday, September 24, 2007

RIDDLE

No one got the riddle right for the weekend but Melanie got the Brain Bruiser.
I am tempted to use the riddle again but I won't this time.

There is one thing that no one knows any more about no matter how much it is looked into. What is it?
A Mirror

Brain Bruisers Question
Can you make since out of the following:
Yyuryyub
Icuryy4me
Two Wise your are to be
I see you are two wise for me

TODAY'S RIDDLE


What did the Librarian use for bait?

Brain Bruisers Question

Only the well-to-do had it in the 70s. Extract faster moving air molecules. Some blame it for obesity problems.
The name implies its
Only function.


I will be coming home today after yoga and lunch. It's suppose to be nice at the beach. I will miss the good weather here.

I will try to line up what I'm going to put in the new sun room. They have to replace the windows because two of them have scratches so they are going to replace them all. The problem is they were not on the the truck on Thursday so they will have to wait until this Thursday. That makes things later. I want it to be finished now. Talk to you later.






1 comment:

Trapper said...

Book...Wormssssssssssss!!!!