Thursday, September 20, 2007














No one got the riddle yesterday.

ANSWER:


What happens to naughty pigs?


They make deviled ham out of them.



TODAY'S RIDDLE:


What was the name of Cinderella's fairy godmother?




It's cloudy at the beach today and there was a little drizzle this morning. I really would like to see the rain.





I'm giving you a brain bruiser today to get you thinking.

Brain Bruisers Question


Most people throw them away. People love to hand them out. Initials remind one of a period of time. 3.5 by 2.


Well I have to go and get ready to go to yoga.




5 comments:

Trapper said...

Tinker bell????????

Claire said...

Keep guessing Trapper

Melanie said...

What is ad

Claire said...

nope keep trying.
Scott you should vote on who has the hardest job. You don't hae a vote yet.Bobby is winning and I don't know if it has anything to do with living with me and that is why he he has the most votes.

Anonymous said...

i voted for mickey