Tuesday, September 04, 2007

RIDDLE


I will be going to the beach today. It will be nice and probably not too many people because they are back in school.




Al got the riddle right yesterday. I did have a e-mail from Louise but she didn't make it before Al. Speaking of Al I hope Donna isn't too hard on her class the first day of school.



ANSWER



What is yellow and arrives at the door to make a mother's load lighter?
SCHOOL BUS
TODAY'S RIDDLE:
When do you go at red and stop at green?

I have to go and get ready for yoga. When I go to the beach I will have to be there without the lifeguard. They took all the stands down yesterday. I guess that is a sure sign that the summer tourist are gone














2 comments:

Al said...

good thing it was a holiday or more people might have been on the blog and i wouldn't have got it right!

mom you don't go in the water anyway why do you need the life guard?

Melanie said...

When you are eating watermelon?