Friday, September 21, 2007

RIDDLE



No one got the riddle yesterday. I thought someone would get the right answer.
ANSWER:
What was the name of Cinderella's fairy godmother?
WANDA
Brain Bruisers Question
Most people throw them away. People love to hand them out. Initials remind one of a period of time. 3.5 by 2.
business card

TODAY'S RIDDLE

There is one thing that no one knows any more about no matter how much it is looked into. What is it?

Brain Bruisers Question

Can you make since out of the following:

Yyuryyub

Icuryy4me

I hope you are getting some rain at home. We are getting a little at the beach. I think we will have showers all day.

This is

Friday

and

It's the weekend Have a good one and talk to you on Monday.







3 comments:

Melanie said...

Too wise you are. Too wise you be. I see you are to too wise for me.

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Who changed their vote so Scott has 2 votes and Al has none.