Monday, September 10, 2007

RIDDLE


Melanie got the weekend riddle. Great thinking. Maybe I should get the bloggers to come and help me figure out where to put all my furniture in my new room.
ANSWER:
What is the best exercise to do while eating corn flakes?

crunches



TODAY'S RIDDLE
The first part of an odd number is removed and it becomes even? What number is it.


They are here working on the sun room and I'm glad of that. I really have a lot to do before I go back to the beach. Yellow my beach cat will miss us because Marilyn is not there to feed her this year. I think she will be fine because she has been there for five years. I leave her food in different places but I think Rocky the raccoon thinks I leave it for him. I can't bring her home because I can only pick her up to put her on the picnic table to eat. It took me four years to do that. She will let me rub her head and chin.

Well I better go and put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with. Where is Yoga when I need it.




No comments: