Thursday, September 06, 2007

oh what a feeling !!!


here is the mystery vehicle that al posted on the blog. i went fifteen years between trucks before buying the red ford, now i have traded it in, in just six months. if ford allows trucks to break down and then refuse to loan a replacement, people will continue to switch once they drive another type of truck and see the differences. toyota didn't hesitate to allow me to drive their truck when the ford broke down and i've been hooked ever since.

11 comments:

Al said...

aaaaahhh another toyota convert!! that thing looks good! i think you'll be happy with it!!

Al said...

thats a nice self portrait in your shiney grille too!

Anonymous said...

totally by accident

Anonymous said...

can you believe the insurance on this 07 is cheaper per year than the ford 05

Mickey said...

I guess you will be rooting for all the Joe Gibbs Racing cars now.

Al said...

i thought he pulled for tony stewart now!

Keith said...

Joe Gibbs is proud of you.

donna said...

Being a female, I have to comment on the color! I love it. Good choice. I am happy each time I write my check to Toyota. I've been very happy with my Highlander.

mark said...

I concur with Scott. I have said that when my Dakota dies, I'm going to get a Toyota. Detroit can't make half the vehicle that Japan does. As a patriotic American I hate to say that but its true.

Claire said...

It looks good. I don't blame you

Anonymous said...

most of it was made and assembled in the u.s. with japanese engineering