Monday, September 17, 2007

RIDDLE









Look in the background of the picture and you will see the sticks around something. We didn't know what it was they wanted to keep us off.

Now we know it was a shipwreck because of the sign. I hope Scott has a computer so he can see it. I think lightening stuck his computer and TV.









We walked down to the beach and I thought you would enjoy the video.





This is what the ocean looked like yesterday. It was windy. Can you believe all the people setting on the beach.


Louise was close but it was not the answer in the book. She answered the Dracula one. I think I will use the hotdog one again



ANSWER:

Who is Count Dracula's favorite person on the baseball team?


Bat Boy

TODAY'S RIDDLE

How does a hotdog speak?



Yesterday was Mickey's birthday so wish him happy birthday if you didn't do it yesterday. On the weekend not as many people look at the blog and you might of missed his birthday.



3 comments:

Mickey said...

It looks like they are getting sand blasted.

Claire said...

I think they were

Trapper said...

Your getting old Mick