Friday, August 31, 2007

RIDDLE



It's the weekend and it looks iike it will be a good one. I think Mickey is going to drive the truck to the beach. I hope they asked Melanie to feed Miss Kitty.

Glenn got the riddle right yesterday. I was pleased with all the comments yesterday. I thought Bobby would get the riddle because beets are not his favorite vegetable.

ANSWER:

What vegetable has the best rhythm.

BEETS

TODAY'S RIDDLE:

What goes through the water but never gets wet?


Enjoy the video I took on the beach yesterday. Al, Donna, and Mickey will get to see the ocean in person with Bobby and me. I think the weather is going to be great.

Have a good weekend. I will enjoy because after next week I will have to come home and try to figure out where to put my furniture. I don't want mess up my new hardwood floor.


7 comments:

Trapper said...

Scuba divers with lighs and wet suits on..LOl..LOl

Tammy said...

the Sun or Sunlight.

Melanie said...

Miss Kitty and I will be bonding again this weekend. I'll make sure she doesn't get in the house.

Trapper said...

http://www2.lhric.org/pocantico/spiders/garden.htm

Try this link ,for the spider SiS

Claire said...

I looked at the spider site and I think that is the spider. I just wanted to know if I should leave it alone.

Claire said...

If you really want to bond with Miss Kitty check the frig and see if there is any cheese in there because she loves cheese.

Mickey said...

I see you figured out how to post a video. I thought it looked pretty good, the beach sure was empty.