Monday, August 13, 2007







Good morning everyone I hope you had a good weekend.

Bobby got the riddle right on FRIDAY.


ANSWER
What kind of soda is bad to drink?
Baking soda



TODAY'S RIDDLE:


What do cavemen eat for lunch?







I thought you would enjoy a picture of some of my beach flowers. They had a hard time this last week when it was so hot. They needed water and it was almost too hot to get out there and water them.


I hope they will finished the kitchen this week. I know Mickey will be glad when they do. I have a lot to do before I put all the old stuff back in the kitchen. I want to go through it all and get rid of some of the stuff I haven't been using. I guess I will have to come home to do that. HAHA


Glenn will be coming to the beach this Satursday. I hope he doesn't want to go fishing beause I sold his fishing rods in my yard sale.















2 comments:

Bobby said...

Work is being done today . Carpet is being put down on the steps and upstairs hallway.

Claire said...

yes that is good news