Thursday, August 23, 2007

RIDDLE

Sorry about the riddle yesterday. I had it ready to go on the blog site and it was down when I tried to post . I started unpacking boxes and I did even think about it again until late last night.


I feel like Tweety runing around everywhere trying to get the kitchen in working order. It's almost there and the rest will have to wait until I come back to the Heights. I hope when I come back it will be time for the furniture to be put in place. Then you will probably see my pain index be off the chart. Sometimes what you picture it to look like doesn't work.




ANSWER:
Tammy got the last riddle right. Way to go Tammy.

What do you call a cow that won't give milk?
Milk Duds
Marilyn got the riddle before that one. YEAH!!
.
What is the best animal to take along on a picnic?
Anteater

TODAY'S RIDDLE



What would you call a man who is always wiring for money?

No comments: