Monday, August 20, 2007

RIDDLE



Can you guess what comes by my beach house for dinner every night.



There were no guesses for the riddle on Friday. I'm going to use it again because I have to go to yoga and then get ready to come back to the Heights.

If you don't guess I might use it again. I will be busy at home . Come by and see me. Believe it or not I will probably be in the kitchen trying to get it in some kind of order. I know Mickey will like to get some pans.



RIDDLE:


What is the best animal to take along on a picnic?

4 comments:

Tammy said...

animal crackers??

Bobby said...

Marilyn called ay 11:08AM and said the answer was an anteater, but she could not post a comment on the compputer she wass on.

Melanie said...

I agree with Marilyn

Anonymous said...

i think its a hot dog