Friday, August 24, 2007

RIDDLE






RIDDLE:

No one even tried to answer the riddle yesterday so I'm giving it to you again. I will also give you a weekend riddle. Are you trying to get back at me because I didn't get it in on time?










YESTERDAY'S RIDDLE

What would you call a man who is always wiring for money?



WEEKEND RIDDLE:

Why did the cucumber hire a lawyer?








This is a before shot of my drapes. Do you recognize the legs?



This is the after shot?

Have a great weekend and just do what you want. I feel like I should be doing something after doing so much when I was home for a couple of days. It's not going to be too hot today but tomorrow it will be hot.






3 comments:

Trapper said...

BECAUSE IT WAS IN A PICKLE!

Al said...

i say its dad behind the curtians because of those cool socks!

Bobby said...

An electrician