Wednesday, August 29, 2007

RIDDLE


I'm in a good mood so I'm going to give Al the credit for getting the riddle yesterday.

ANSWER:

Who takes longer to get ready for a trip-an elephant or a rooster?

The answer is the elephant because he has to pack his trunk and the rooster only has to pack a comb.

Al said the elelphant because its trunk was big? I gave it to him because he did try and that is more than the rest of you.

TODAY'S RIDDLE:

What kind of drink will give you a black and blue face?

I'm going to really do something today. I don't know what but something. Maybe run the vaccum. I'll think about that. I will go to the beach after yoga but after that I don't know.

I finished my 550 piece puzzle Monday night. I have another one with 1000 pieces and I know if I open it I will only want to put it together.

I'm glad Mickey moved the computer so when I get home that will be done. It's so much trouble to move because of all the cords. By the way Mickey would miss some of the stuff that is in the the drawer he wants me to clean out. What if I moved the pens and scissors.


5 comments:

Mickey said...

Where is Glenn at when you need him.

Claire said...

That is a good question. Where is Glenn and Marilyn

Bobby said...

Sounds like someone has an attitude about riddle participation

Claire said...

Maybe I do

Trapper said...

Mick, I posted a answer but it didn't take, I didn't have SiS to sing me on Like GGGGGGGGGGG
Her's The answer you will get a Kick out of this...
A Chicken because it takes a long time to pack his pecker....LOL..LOL..With Grit or food,watch your mine