Thursday, August 16, 2007

RIDDLE






No one got the riddle right yesterday.


ANSWER:Why can't whales keep secrets?


They are blubber-mouths



TODAY'S RIDDLE:


What do you get when you cut a comedian two?







I hope everyone saw the new kitchen cabinets on the blog . Today I hope I will see the appliances. I can't believe I want to come home from the beach. I do want to see everything when it is put together. I will probably need some decorating help.


Well I have to go and take MEME to work. Still has car problems.

It is going to be another hot one here.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you want to leave the beach to go into any type of kitchen.

Bobby said...

I think someone is making entries on the blog under Claire's name.

Claire said...

HAHA Scott and Bobby It's going to be roped off and you will be able to walk by and look. It will be like a museum.

Melanie said...

I really like the new kitchen, especially the counter tops.